Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 21: Love Story


Title: A Consummation Devoutly to be Missed.

Well this one was quite an experiment, and definitely a rough attempt. For some reason as a kid I never made one of those claymation films, and now that it should be easy, it still isn't! I just wanted to see what it was like, hence the super rough clay figures. Tried powerpoint and a variety of slideshow assemblers, but still can't figure out how to make the stills move as quickly as they do in my camera slideshow.

But you get the idea, at least. This blog site doesn't like the movie files much, but it may work better if you expand it to full size by clicking the little screen icon in the lower right corner.



2 comments:

  1. I wondered how long before one of us used video and audio in some way. I am going to as well, just waiting for the right assignment! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, T. I would like to find out easier/better ways of doing this; def a work in progress!

    ReplyDelete